Professional Logistics Services
BarOle delivers intermodal transportation experience you can trust.
Our warehouse facilities are fully equipped to safely and securely transfer your freight and prepare it for delivery.
Our Services Include:
- Cross Docking / Trans-Loading
- Load Adjustments
- Drayage Services
- Short and Long Term Storage in our warehouse facilities
Many steamship lines offering container services have discontinued operation of their chassis fleets. While some lines are under contract with the chassis leasing pool, most are not.
We’ve stepped in by providing chassis for rental to our customers. Our chassis fleet includes a variety of options for moving containers of all sizes and weights.
Our Chassis Fleet:
- Air-ride spread chassis that accommodate 20 foot containers with cargo weights up to 45,000 lbs and Containers up to 45 feet in length.
- 40 foot chassis to move 40 foot standard and high cube containers.
- Super Chassis for moving 40 foot containers between 42,500 lbs to 45,000 lbs.
- 20 foot slider chassis that accommodate 20 foot containers with cargo weights up to 38,000 lbs.
- 48 foot Flatbed with headache rack
- 53 foot Dry Van
Contact BarOle to learn more about our intermodal logistics services.
“BarOle has been our go-to guys for over 25 years. They tell it like it is, always try to meet our needs & everyone is great to work with. They’re the best in our book! Thanks for all you do.”- MARY JO GERMSCHEID, OCEAN EXPORT AGENT, DHL GLOBAL FORWARDING
We are committed to providing our customers professional delivery services with a personal touch.
Click below for some great tips from EROAD to help prepare for roadside inspections. Be Safe!
If you're ever in an emergency/safety situation involving a railroad crossing, look for the blue sign. Signal malfunctions, dangerous situations and intersections blocked for more than 10 minutes can be reported to railroad dispatch quickly by calling the number...