Professional Service. Personalized Approach.
Founded in 1984 with one truck and a vision to provide reliable, on-time service to the Intermodal Industry, BarOle Trucking is the largest Intermodal Carrier in the Twin Cities Metro Area. Our modern fleet of more than 70 units serves clients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota.
Our team of over 40 dedicated employees remains true to our founding values of hard work and superior customer service to our clients and their customers. These core values are the heart of our business.
Under the leadership of Lynn and Ray Olson, our highly trained and experienced team uses the latest technology to provide professional intermodal logistics services to our clients. We focus on exceeding our client’s expectations. Count on us to store your freight securely, move it safely, and treat your clients as if they were our own.
The BarOle Trucking Advantage:
- Real Time Tracking and Event Reporting – access your load with the click of a mouse
- Superior Customer Service – personalized attention from the time your load is tendered
- Cutting Edge Technology – exceeding governmental and industry standards
- High Safety Standards – secure facilities, on-site equipment maintenance, strict adherence to safety requirements and best practices
- Experienced Team – our employees average over 15 years of intermodal freight transportation experience
“We have been customers of BarOle for 15 years and have been very impressed with their service. We are a smaller company and Barole has been a key factor why we can provide on-time delivery of our products to our customers. Thanks to all of BarOle’s staff and driver’s who go above and beyond their daily job’s to make sure they meet their customer’s needs.”- TONY FRANCISCUS, WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR / IMPORT COORDINATOR, GENERAL PUMP
We are committed to providing our customers professional delivery services with a personal touch.
Click below for some great tips from EROAD to help prepare for roadside inspections. Be Safe!
If you're ever in an emergency/safety situation involving a railroad crossing, look for the blue sign. Signal malfunctions, dangerous situations and intersections blocked for more than 10 minutes can be reported to railroad dispatch quickly by calling the number...